Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd live to see it!
I may do another layer of vinyl to make the button more subtle, but it looks alright. I might suggest a gloss finish, but I’m sure you would be able get something customer built and stick it on top. Or get a vinyl sticker sized to match that area.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I thought the initial idea/purpose of removing the rear badge was for a cleaner look, but it’s been stated many times it’s not really feasible. Why the black oval instead of the Hyundai emblem?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah, that was my initial desire, for clean and nothing there. Maybe something clear with texture over the trunk release to make it easy to find, but if you went white with the oval that might be hard to match up. Due to the holes though I bailed on the idea. Still might plastic dip the emblem white.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought the initial idea/purpose of removing the rear badge was for a cleaner look, but it’s been stated many times it’s not really feasible. Why the black oval instead of the Hyundai emblem?
It’s just in the first stage
for now. These are some renders of what I’m doing. I’m making a vinyl logo for it and the satin black is just the backdrop. Also, will probably wrap the whole trunk in the future and it’ll be a clean slate.

·
Registered
507 Posts
It’s just in the first stage View attachment 457407 View attachment 457408 for now. These are some renders of what I’m doing. I’m making a vinyl logo for it and the satin black is just the backdrop. Also, will probably wrap the whole trunk in the future and it’ll be a clean slate.
I found a metallic white vinyl on Amazon that matches the white N Line paint perfectly, same amount of fleck too.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts