Hyundai Forums banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
So far, my experiences with Palmer's Hyundai in Mobile, AL have been fine, EXCEPT for one time (out of several dozen) where the service tech left a scratch along the top of the driver's airbag cover. This happened when I had them perform the TSB for the flaking steering wheel trim pieces. I didn't make a fuss about it, so I have no idea if they would have been accommodating or not. In any case, all other services - regular maintenance, repairs, and recalls - have been just fine.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dealer in MA replaced my transmission under warranty in my Sonata Eco 2016.
After they did the work, the car would not go into reverse. Took it back,
and they Replaced the control harness. ( it was damaged.. how did that happen? )

As I am about to change the oil today, I notice they did not replace the skid plate
(aka the splash shield under the engine). I get it, it is held on by several bolts and
sheet metal screws, and they were probably tight on time.

Still, this is a new low for dealer service, Not sure what the heck they were thinking:
Like, i am stupid and not going to notice...or heh, who needs it, just gets in the way...

I guess they were right, I did not check immediately after they did the work, I should have.
But who would dream they would pull something like this?
This type of BS is why I work on my own cars.

Just cant trust these clowns. Or any body for that matter. No I am not paranoid.
The dealer techs are really out to get me.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've been very well served by Rusty Wallace Kia in North Knoxville (TN). They recently did my free engine replacement under the recall and I've been very pleased. Highly recommend them for a Kia Dealership.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had good experience at Luther in Burnsville, too. I've been getting service & buying parts there for 4 years now, never a bad experience. Service & parts costs are reasonable, despite what I've always heard about "stealerships."

The popcorn is always a nice treat as well!

·
Registered
189 Posts
i have Hyundai, their service is good but the charger is opposite. If anyone want to buy Hyundai so purchasing a new branding car not old. now a day there are so many car you can see in markets with good looking and design.
I don't think anyone knows what you're saying.

361 - 367 of 367 Posts
About this Discussion
366 Replies
286 Participants
karkrazy13
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing