Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He let me totally roast a circle on the lot with the Gen coupe.:D
Said it makes for some sweet phycological press sice the Gen is just 5 car lengths away from the 370Z, and their competition.

Dang it, now I want one of them too.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since the manager is one of the sponsors for the 4XFEST whom I've dealt with for the past 6 years and his brother is my Monster Energy sponsor for my crawler and the obstacle challenge at the 4XFEST I'm pretty sure with my back ground in rides that they trust me to rip a whip with no one around.:D I'm plenty fine with being a 40+ adolecent tho. Whats the point of a nice ride if you can't actually drive it NICE?

Adolescent test pilots were the #1 reason I left the car business 15 years ago. Working for a Nissan dealer, those twin-turbo Zs were like flypaper.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Had the '13s been out and I were a bit better off financially, I would have waited until about now and gotten a 3.8 Track with the stick shift. The Elantra gets up and moves okay but I miss that absurdly stupid amount of torque in my SF's 3.5 V6. I would have people in so-called sporty cars try to beat me up an ending lane out of a light and all I'd have to do is breathe on the gas pedal and I'd get by them no problem. The reactions were priceless.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been waiting since NOV. of 11, to see what the new SantaFE would look like. I the front end looked something like that of a whale or Shark. The new looks impressed me and I figured they'd release the turbo motor in it as well.
I think with the Turbo model having more torque than the V6, buyers who know a little about engines will be going with the 2.0T motor.
With the Hyundai becoming so popular, I'm sure there are going to be more aftermarket parts available for them such as tuners, intakes etc. I"m already planning on exhaust, intake, inter-cooler and down pipe mods for mine. Goal is in the 300HP range on 91oct. and a 32mpg avg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts