Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !! :) I am a silent follower of this great forum and now am in the market for 2011 sonata GLS or SE. I have a few questions.

1) Is there any factory-to-dealer incentive for this beautiful car?
2) If yes, how much it is?
3) I was quoted $19500 for gls and $20800 for an se. Are these good quotes?
4) Can someone suggest a good dealer in nj?

Thanks for ur help in advance. :liebe011:

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (niku @ Sep 20 2010, 06:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357528
Hello everyone !! :) I am a silent follower of this great forum and now am in the market for 2011 sonata GLS or SE. I have a few questions.

1) Is there any factory-to-dealer incentive for this beautiful car?
2) If yes, how much it is?
3) I was quoted $19500 for gls and $20800 for an se. Are these good quotes?
4) Can someone suggest a good dealer in nj?

Thanks for ur help in advance. :liebe011:

Hey buddy, I literally just signed on the dotted line a few hours back.

1) There is an incentive on the 2011 Sonata at the moment which is $500 but keep in mind its only for Hyundai loyalty customers. So you either have to own a Hyundai, or have someone in your household have a registered Hyundai(that's what i did) So they might be quoting you with that price. Most likey they are.

3. I live in Dallas and I dealt with a BUNCH of different places. The lowest I got quoted on a GLS was $18880, or $20885 for an SE. I ended up going with a pearl white SE which I squeezed out for $20911 w/free a little more cause of the special paint.

I can't help you with the NJ part( Dad was from Paterson though) :). But I'll tell you this. I sold cars for many years and you can really beat these people up. things like free tint, free oil changes. squeeze it out of them. They will eventually lay down and make it up buy hitting up some sap at full sticker pop!

Best of luck man

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks buddy for ur reply. Actually last night I found out on zag.com that there is one factory-to-dealer incentive of $1000 and also i got another quote for GLS at $ 18500.. So most likely I will grab that one. and btw congrats for new baby..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts