Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to pick up a new oil filter and asked the parts guy about a price on the fuel tank air filter. He didn't know what I was talking about. Said if he doesn't know what I am talking about they never change them. This was the parts manager too. Guess I will have to find the sheet to show him and see what he can do for me.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
QUOTE (Calbar @ Apr 25 2010, 09:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316586
Went to pick up a new oil filter and asked the parts guy about a price on the fuel tank air filter. He didn't know what I was talking about. Said if he doesn't know what I am talking about they never change them. This was the parts manager too. Guess I will have to find the sheet to show him and see what he can do for me.
Time to find a dealership that isn't full of formerly Kmart-employed workers and find one with real mechanics.. JMTC

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
They don't know what this is.  None of them do. I had to print out the page on hmaservice and show it to the service advisor to prove it exists.  

You'd think they'd be all over this - one more maintenance item they can con you into getting done for an outrageous fee.  Since some dealers charge $75 for a 2-minute job to replace the cabin air filter, imagine what they could charge to do this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts