Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote from Teacup3000 - 'although my driver side one is currently faulty the hyundai people were lovely and have ordered the part'

Many people, in various different threads have quoted either good or bad service from their dealers. Unfortunately while quite a few bad dealers have been named and shamed, very few, if any good dealers have had their names put forward.

It would be helpful if we could have our own forum database of dealers that we can refer to when either choosing a new car, or looking for one when repairs are needed.

So here is the idea. To make it simple and easy to consult

1. Write the name and location of the dealer you are familiar with.
2. Then describe your experience as either 'excellent' 'good' fair' 'poor' 'awful'

That's it. Just the name, location and a one word description. Any other descriptive writing will make it too hard to trawl through, so lets keep it easy.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Allen Briggs Motors - Chingford, London
Jon Briggs - Salesman
Excellent

Please enter my details twice as I've had 2 i10's and excellent service both times.

As Rob says, it'd be nice to keep this basic........ ie. no long drawn out praising or slagging off kind of posts as I think the majority of the bad ones have already been named, complete with their respective horror stories.

Rob, once you've set this onto some kind of database or spreadsheet or whatever, could you post up a .jpg (screenshot maybe)?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Normandy Garage.
Guildford Road
Normandy
Surrey

The Buying experience was good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts