I submitted my paperwork a few weeks ago. They wanted a lot of stuff - since we traded in our 2016 Tucson for a 2018 model, I no longer had my receipts for maintenance and/or repair. My local dealership printed up everything that I needed; the various times that I had taken in our Tucson to check the DCT, leading up to the point where they had to replace the tranny under warranty at 25k miles. I just made sure that I went in when I knew the Service Dept wouldn’t be busy. We traded in that Tucson for a 2018 Sport without the DCT, and lost about $2000 - which was transferred to our current loan. That's all I’m going for, and i f I can recoup that I’ll be happy.
After over 6 months, numerous emails and follow-up phone calls, I received an email yesterday informing me that my claim was approved and I would be receiving payment in the mail. As usual I called the toll free number provided, and the Rep confirmed the monetary amount -$5600 for trade in and $225 for service visits. Regarding the trade in amount, I only asked for $2300. The whole process was difficult - they initially said all my paperwork’s was fine, then they would want something else, then later on something else, and so on....I provided various service invoices, the trade in paperwork, the new car loan paperwork, a signed sworn statement,...geez.