Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this original Elantra design. I'm not sure if I like it but the red interior is interesting.

·
22,788 Posts
Uh, in a word, "NO!" Not for this old geezer. That's about $20 in mods from being highlighted on a Pimp My Ride segment. Younger generations, however? Go for it. :57:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Interior is sick but exterior screams RICE haha haha

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Red looks good on the interior doors. Too much red on the dash and seats though. Red accents on mostly black or gray seats would set it off nicely.

·
22,788 Posts
Not a big fan of Hyundai's Elantra "interior design" team. One of us doesn't seem to have their finger on the pulse of the buying public when it come to interior colors. I've always thought the tan interior color needed to be a bit darker. Maybe it's me, and my membership in "Old Fogies, Anonymous." I'm too much of a traditionalist: Black, darker Grays and Tans. What's wrong with a dark burgundy and dark tan leather? And, wait for it, CHROME wheels?

Where's our Fashionista, Holly, to weigh in on this subject? Of course, she'd probably design one in lime green with a dark yellow/green tuck and roll. :grin:

Somewhere in the world, right now, a reader is thinking, "Hmm..."

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like that shiftter design with the leather boot. Gives it a really 'European' look to it :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts