Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Elantra Touring SE. One of my daytime running lights, called a "parking light" in the manual, is out and I cannot figure out what part to get to replace it. Hoping someone here can tell me the part number.

Thanks!

Brian

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Remove light bulb and walk it into a part store,, light bulbs is pretty std for exterior lighting.. number on bulb usually marked on bulb.. dont over think it

Reactions: grcauto

·
Supporting Vendor
1,866 Posts
I have a 2010 Elantra Touring SE. One of my daytime running lights, called a "parking light" in the manual, is out and I cannot figure out what part to get to replace it. Hoping someone here can tell me the part number. Thanks! Brian
Hey Brian,

The bulb size for your parking light bulb is 1157. If you want to order online, below is the link to view different options, including halogen and LED bulbs. Any of these will work, so it's up to you to decide, which bulbs to select for your Elantra. If you are looking for the same bulbs as you had from the factory, just pick regular halogen bulbs. Also, it's always better to do both sides, even if one bulb blew out.
Parking Light Bulbs for 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Hope this helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts