Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys does anyone know the pat number for the dashboard lights.I need to get the grey v-2 and the black ones .If you know which ones fit sizes please let me know.i Have tested them all and they are all blown no illumination to the lashboard at all. Thanks in advance .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I have 1 bulb which is working on the instrument cluster .The aircon is lighting up but the bulbs on the ashtray and bottom tray are not .I have power in all .Crossed checked with working bulb

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The initial problem was the fuse for the rear tail lamp I changed the fuse and the dashboard lights lit up are they connected ? Bit of mystery

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,281 Posts
The initial problem was the fuse for the rear tail lamp
Yeah, I figured it would be. That's why I told you to just replace it on the other thread.
Funny how that blown fuse tested good when you said you had removed and metered it though:wink:

Pdamo2 said:
I changed the fuse and the dashboard lights lit up are they connected ? Bit of mystery
Yes, the dash illumination is on the same circuit as the left side/tail lights.
No mystery really. That's the way most cars are wired.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi No offense taken this forum needs you and I really do value all the expertease that we have on the forum.Keep up the sarcy comments it makes the world go around .

Cheers

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts