Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that the icon that indicates that my headlights are on is blue.. What does that mean? this is the first time that the icon was blue before it was always green.. But along with that I noticed that my fog lights dont turn on as well. I shut the car off and then turned it back on but it was the same thing no changes.. Does anyone know what this means or what the change of color means?
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
194 Posts
QUOTE (PeterJ @ Jul 11 2010, 08:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340843
I noticed today that the icon that indicates that my headlights are on is blue.. What does that mean? this is the first time that the icon was blue before it was always green.. But along with that I noticed that my fog lights dont turn on as well. I shut the car off and then turned it back on but it was the same thing no changes.. Does anyone know what this means or what the change of color means?
Thank you in advance!
When the icon is blue it means your brights are on - and the fog lights dont work when the brights are on. Pull the stick back towards you and they will go off :thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA oh man out of everything I tried I didnt even think of that.. Hahah wow I feel so stupid.
Thank you guys for putting my brain in check

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
As the print on the tube of one of my suppressors was etched ---> "RTFM"

·
Registered
603 Posts
Ive owned 11 different cars in my life, the oldest being a 1972 Buick Skylark 350, and in all of those cars when the hi-beams were on, there was a blue light emblem on the dash.

·
Registered
123 Posts
QUOTE (Mike Eckman @ Jul 12 2010, 10:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340989
Ive owned 11 different cars in my life, the oldest being a 1972 Buick Skylark 350, and in all of those cars when the hi-beams were on, there was a blue light emblem on the dash.
this is where i was confused from the OP. my "regular" lights are green. but my Hi-Beams are a separate icon and blue. I'm not sure if the green lo-beam light indicator remains if the HB are on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts