Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe,digital AC in the dash. I would like to convert the lights into blue.There is a picture attached to show the interior of the car so you can see exactly which model I have.Can you guys please help me to locate a blue interior dash light kit? Thank you so much!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
l have done this on mine, except l went for red. there are loads of bulbs on e-bay (blue, white, red and green) take a look

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you please tell me what kind of bulbs do I need for the various parts of the dash?
Instrumental panel,digi A/C,the buttons so on.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there Mate thank you for your help so far!Can you please take a look at the picture I attached and let me know if you also thought that this is the model of the Santa Fe you sent the links for?The reason I am asking is because I had a 2002 model before and I have this 2006 model now and it is as much as very similar to the 2002 MK 1 SAnta Fe it is also very different in many ways.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there again,can I also please ask you a favour and send me a picture of the red theme please?That was my original idea but I changed my mind.maybe if I see yours I stick with the original idea.

Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts