Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering installing a dash kit on my SE. Woodview.com says they have them for the 2011 model and I was wondering if anyone has installed one of these kits or has heard + or - things about company or process. I would appreciate any comments or ideas about this company or potential problems with the installation (DIY) process before I order this item. Thanks

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
QUOTE (ozzmat12 @ May 15 2010, 07:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323090
I am considering installing a dash kit on my SE. Woodview.com says they have them for the 2011 model and I was wondering if anyone has installed one of these kits or has heard + or - things about company or process. I would appreciate any comments or ideas about this company or potential problems with the installation (DIY) process before I order this item. Thanks
Woodview.com appears to be a site that is referring customers to other sites. For Sherwood kits, it is referring to carid.com.
Once you get to the carid.com site, it will also give an option for the WOW trim kit. (not easily identified)

The woodview site is also showing the B&I kits as an option, but the link does not work.

If you search the edmunds forum, there are pix of a B&I kit from a user "MOONTRAIN" That kit looks very good installed. The Sherwood kits actually seem to have done the best job of actually getting all of the details correct. (There are subtle differences between trim and package levels; the window switch areas for example. If you want that area covered, the WOW kit is not currently a good option according to their shadow sheets.

I am currently considering the Sherwood kit. I may order samples of the woods next week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks jsmit86 -- your comments are appreciated and very helpful. Looks like I should do some additional research before I place an order.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I haven't ordered my kit yet but I did order samples yesterday...

I will be buying a Sherwood...l they spent a lot of time here on the forum making sure their kits would be right before releasing them...... Just my two cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts