Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
i want to install a dash cam on i10 (2021 model) do you know if any airbag module is inside of pillar A?
on video from assembly factory you can see only one strap from airbag
this is the only part from curtain airbag inside of pillar A?
Hood Window Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai i20 SE Connect
177 Posts
I can't comment on the air-bag enquiry, but the following YouTube video suggests how a dash-cam might be wired up on a current model Hyundai i10.

In that instance the dash-cam was powered from the car's 12V accessory socket, but if this approach is disliked, there's a video (relating to an i20) that offers an alternative powering method that piggy-backs on to a 12V fuse-way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't comment on the air-bag enquiry, but the following YouTube video suggests how a dash-cam might be wired up on a current model Hyundai i10.

In that instance the dash-cam was powered from the car's 12V accessory socket, but if this approach is disliked, there's a video (relating to an i20) that offers an alternative powering method that piggy-backs on to a 12V fuse-way.

Morning, thanks for the quick response. I already have the hard wire kit to install and intended to run it underneath that pillar moulding. I have seen both the Youtube videos but will watch the i20 one again to refresh my memory. Thanks again for the information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts