Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to the office for my routine Sunday few hours. Didn't see the reflection of the third brake light in the glass.
Backed in to the parking place to see the reflection in the office glass door - no third brake light.

I'll call them tomorrow and insist that they check to make sure the bulb is seated properly.
I don't have the time or brain cells to deal with the same thing over and over.

Is the dealer that does the work the only one that holds the 1 year warranty on a repair, or can I take it to another dealer for this?

·
Banned
873 Posts
well honestly..my third brake light kept burning out as well.. but i just seem to not really care.. its not like it makes a day and night difference in safety and visibility wise.. plus i dunno about your car but my car has window tint over the third brake light so it wasnt that visible in the first place anyways

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
It might be a loose connection due to the bulb is not well seated in its housing.

>>>>>> But, with all due respect, why start a new thread every time your third brake light decides to act up again, when you could simply add an update to your older thread dealing with the same issue, and pump it up..... :innocent:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
QUOTE (mamamia @ Oct 25 2010, 07:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366280
Is OK this time.

BUT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN !!!!? You'll have to deal with Miami.

Or whoever he has cloned himself into :thumbsup:

Suzanna do what ever your little heart desires! :thumbsup:

I'm a member of another forum and I can't count the number of times different brands of ammo have been discussed in different threads. You know what? The only thing said is hey try this or buy it here, etc. That is one busy forum but it's fun and very fan friendly.

Activity breeds activity. :trophy: BTW that forum relies on its members to keep going not advertisers. Happy to pay to play. :beer:

·
Registered
505 Posts
QUOTE (mamamia @ Oct 25 2010, 12:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366051
It might be a loose connection due to the bulb is not well seated in its housing.

>>>>>> But, with all due respect, why start a new thread every time your third brake light decides to act up again, when you could simply add an update to your older thread dealing with the same issue, and pump it up..... :innocent:

Mainly b/c the 'search' on the site stinks when you try and go back and find a thread...just saying..

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (craigbrooks @ Oct 25 2010, 11:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366300
Suzanna do what ever your little heart desires! :thumbsup:

I'm a member of another forum and I can't count the number of times different brands of ammo have been discussed in different threads.
9mm, 40, or 45, which is best ?

223/556... Fragmentation, or solid placement of shot ?
:banana:

Somebody had to do it..

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got my concealed permit. Only time I ever held a gun was during the class.
The first shot missed the target completely. The other 14 were in the 9, 10 and center of target.
Actually, seven hit the center. Husband goes to the gun range every week-end now. Wonder if he is getting better.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I'll be more careful what I say 'bout you in the future, Suzanna. :gunsmilie:

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (Suzanna @ Oct 26 2010, 10:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366600
I've got my concealed permit. Only time I ever held a gun was during the class.
The first shot missed the target completely. The other 14 were in the 9, 10 and center of target.
Actually, seven hit the center. Husband goes to the gun range every week-end now. Wonder if he is getting better.

Now we need to get you into subguns.. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts