Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised I didn't see this in the little things Good and Bad. Did you know we can adjust the auto lock and auto un-lock via the trip computer? Pages 133-134 in manual. Hold trip button for more than 2 seconds while car is not and NOT DRIVING please!

I changed the two push unlock all doors to be one push. (default is 2 push)

I changed turned off the the headlight delay (after you turn car off). (default is 10-second delay).

Left the auto-lock and auto-unlock alone. (default is lock when getting out of park and unlock with shifted to park).

-sandman

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
369 Posts
Tried that while I was driving yesterday, didn't happen...

I wonder if they can do updates to that as well? I'm pretty positive they COULD but they wouldn't

I was looking for passive-arming/locking of the car (maybe 30 seconds after the last door is closed)

·
Registered
343 Posts
I found that about a week after I bought my car in March. I changed the two-push lock/unlock to one-push. Makes it easier to get in and out with 2 sometimes impatient kids :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Iceberg802 @ Oct 28 2010, 12:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366981
Tried that while I was driving yesterday, didn't happen...

I wonder if they can do updates to that as well? I'm pretty positive they COULD but they wouldn't

I was looking for passive-arming/locking of the car (maybe 30 seconds after the last door is closed)

Might be the fact that you were driving. Maybe not. I changed mine while parked and car and ignition was on. There is a setting that auto-locks the doors once you get to 9.3mph. No setting to unlock with speed though.

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
369 Posts
QUOTE (saltysandman @ Oct 28 2010, 06:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367095
Might be the fact that you were driving. Maybe not. I changed mine while parked and car and ignition was on. There is a setting that auto-locks the doors once you get to 9.3mph. No setting to unlock with speed though.
Yeah it said something along the lines of "Stop car, then go to vehicle settings"

I meant more like you get out of the car, forget to lock/arm the alarm, and 30 seconds after the last door closes (you leave) it locks/auto-arms itself. Some aftermarket alarms have that option

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (Iceberg802 @ Oct 28 2010, 08:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367112
Yeah it said something along the lines of "Stop car, then go to vehicle settings"

I meant more like you get out of the car, forget to lock/arm the alarm, and 30 seconds after the last door closes (you leave) it locks/auto-arms itself. Some aftermarket alarms have that option
ahhhh...totally misunderstood you. nope, no setting like that. i would like the setting where it unlocks the doors only when i'm stopped at my son's car line drop-off at school. that would be nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts