Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
QUOTE (burnitwithfire @ Oct 25 2010, 04:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366238
Stone chips. Some people are very anal about this and some people do this to mock people doing it.
It drives me crazy that people will spend thousands on their car by putting crappy tires and rims, buying cheap coilovers so they can lower their car to extreme levels, slap in a crappy HID setup in their halogen headlights... but they won't buy a stone guard kit + installation for $500. My front end stone guard kit was the best investment I've made in my car from day one and still is. For a car that is daily driven for long stretches on a highway in the construction capital of Alberta, my car still looks practically new thanks to it.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason i did it was bugs, they are really hard to remove them, specially when you are showing the same day. I dont really care much for rock cheaps and i dont usually tape my car when i drive for long period time, this was the exception for the same reason.

·
Registered
763 Posts
QUOTE (Naky @ Oct 25 2010, 06:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366252
It drives me crazy that people will spend thousands on their car by putting crappy tires and rims, buying cheap coilovers so they can lower their car to extreme levels, slap in a crappy HID setup in their halogen headlights... but they won't buy a stone guard kit + installation for $500. My front end stone guard kit was the best investment I've made in my car from day one and still is. For a car that is daily driven for long stretches on a highway in the construction capital of Alberta, my car still looks practically new thanks to it.
U MAD?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts