Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
Sorry if my english isnt perfect, you know how to adjust the cup holder on the sides of the car? Not the ones on the console, because one of them does a plastic weird noise when the road has hops.

·
22,793 Posts
I wanted to make a comment this morning, but felt like an idiot. For the life of me, I didn't know what he was talking about. I even went out to Ingrid and looked to see if there was something I had never used on my 2011 or Ingrid. I even asked the ol' girl, "Is there something you're not telling me, Missy?" :grin: :laughing:

I don't have this option. I'm certain of it. But I'd sure like to see what it looks like!!!!!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I wanted to make a comment this morning, but felt like an idiot. For the life of me, I didn't know what he was talking about. I even went out to Ingrid and looked to see if there was something I had never used on my 2011 or Ingrid. I even asked the ol' girl, "Is there something you're not telling me, Missy?" :grin: :laughing:

I don't have this option. I'm certain of it. But I'd sure like to see what it looks like!!!!!
Rich, I think the cars are a bit different in the Panama market. I checked the website for one of their dealers and the inside doors seem to look a little different, I think. So maybe the OP is referencing that.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I know for sure that mine aren't adjustable. I pulled on that a few times because it looked like it might be but no dice. :(

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well mine is a 2013 model from Korea factory, Im pretty sure the cup holders inside the doors are adjustable :)

·
22,793 Posts
Well mine is a 2013 model from Korea factory, Im pretty sure the cup holders inside the doors are adjustable :)
Okay, I have to request this: Send me a picture of exactly what you're referring to?

Right now, I envision a thousand Elantra owners out in their rides, looking and searching for this adjustable cup holder on "the sides of the car."

Well, now we're down to only 998 more, because Andrew and I have already went out, looked, and tried! LOL

·
22,793 Posts
Also a '13 from Korea, and I dont think they move.
You went out and looked, didn't you, John? LOL C'mon, now, fess up! :grin: We may be getting punked, here. I want a pic...

Wait, I think I understand now...it's the "panel" where those water bottles store away, or maps, or whatever. I think what he must mean is "a rattle, or plastic crackling noise" coming from the panel where it's attached to the door.

Should have paid more attention to the original post. We were forewarned when he said his "English isn't perfect." I completely overlooked that. Sorry, Elantra 1188. If this is the problem (rattles), the dealer can make an adjustment to it for you. It's fully warranted for EVERYTHING during the first 12 months/12,00 miles of ownership. Sorry for the confusion. I get it now. Lo siento, amigo!

I feel like an even bigger idiot than I already am! (And that's a LOT of idiot!) :laughing:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You went out and looked, didn't you, John? LOL C'mon, now, fess up! :grin: We may be getting punked, here. I want a pic...

Wait, I think I understand now...it's the "panel" where those water bottles store away, or maps, or whatever. I think what he must mean is "a rattle, or plastic crackling noise" coming from the panel where it's attached to the door.

Should have paid more attention to the original post. We were forewarned when he said his "English isn't perfect." I completely overlooked that. Sorry, Elantra 1188. If this is the problem (rattles), the dealer can make an adjustment to it for you. It's fully warranted for EVERYTHING during the first 12 months/12,00 miles of ownership. Sorry for the confusion. I get it now. Lo siento, amigo!

I feel like an even bigger idiot than I already am! (And that's a LOT of idiot!) :laughing:
Is ok amigo, you figured out the noise I was trying to describe and its exactly why you said. I will take the car to the dealer tomorrow.

·
22,793 Posts
Bueno, Senor! I feel better, now. :wink2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts