Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
That's the servo. You just plug it in. If yours did not come equipped with cruise you're not going to get that to work.

You can get an aftermarket but they are not the easiest to install.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,315 Posts
That's the servo.
It's the control module too.

grcauto said:
If yours did not come equipped with cruise you're not going to get that to work.
Ye of little faith. Why not dig into your AllData and give him the diagram so he can have a go.

grcauto said:
You can get an aftermarket but they are not the easiest to install.
Retro fitting the OEM system is probably less of a challenge than fitting an aftermarket one. Especially if he gets the throttle body from the donor car too.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
It's the control module too.

OK...and..

Ye of little faith. Why not dig into your AllData and give him the diagram so he can have a go.

Because there's a lot more to it than you think

Retro fitting the OEM system is probably less of a challenge than fitting an aftermarket one. Especially if he gets the throttle body from the donor car too.

If he has a donor he should say that. Are we to know this?
I hate having to squeeze info out of people. If he's good enough to do a swap into a non cruise vehicle he should be good enough to know what information we need.
I'm about done with trying to help in these open forums. If I'm not spending time I shouldn't need to asking questions from the people who want answers I'm answering questions from people who didn't ask in the first place.

You can handle this one.

BTW why would he need a wiring diagram if he has the donor?
Now it's time for you to waste time answering me.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Probably because it's a lot easier to read a diagram than it is to trace the wires through the loom on the donor car.
Come on!

That means he's to stupid to pull the loom out of the donor car and will run all new individual wires. New connectors etc.
You and he should get together. You could learn something because I don't think he's that stupid and I don't know anything about him. I'm learning a lot about you.

·
Registered
15,315 Posts
That means he's to stupid to pull the loom out of the donor car and will run all new individual wires.
I'd argue that means he's smart. Making a separate loom with the 10 wires you need to make the CCS work has surely got to be quicker/easier than swapping all the wiring looms from the donor vehicle, bearing in mind the CCS wiring passes through 3 different looms on the car.

But even if you were to pull all that wiring from the donor car, would you not want to take a look at the wiring diagram first so you knew what wiring was actually involved? Of course, you probably wouldn't meaning anyone that would must therefore be stupid :rolleyes:

grcauto said:
I'm learning a lot about you.
Well, at least your learning something so your time here isn't being completely wasted.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
I'd argue that means he's smart. Making a separate loom with the 10 wires you need to make the CCS work has surely got to be quicker/easier than swapping all the wiring looms from the donor vehicle, bearing in mind the CCS wiring passes through 3 different looms on the car.

But even if you were to pull all that wiring from the donor car, would you not want to take a look at the wiring diagram first so you knew what wiring was actually involved? Of course, you probably wouldn't meaning anyone that would must therefore be stupid :rolleyes:

Well, at least your learning something so your time here isn't being completely wasted.
If you know what your doing it can be done in half the time and not require the expense of new. You've never done a system swap. I can tell. You've wasted enough of my time.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Times is relative. Half the time of what?
Come on....I can do the swap from the donor in half the time it would take to build new looms.

Expense of new what?
Building the new looms.
What are you banging on about? Actually, I don't even want to know.
You've never done a swap from a donor. That I know.

·
Registered
15,315 Posts
You've never done a swap from a donor. That I know.
Now your just showing us all what a fool you really are. You don't know nothing about me.

grcauto said:
You've wasted enough of my time.
Yet you keep coming back.

One of those guys that just has to have the last word, are you? Well, now you've wasted enough of my time, so when you post your meaningless reply to this that will be the last word.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Now your just showing us all what a fool you really are. You don't know nothing about me.

Yet you keep coming back.

One of those guys that just has to have the last word, are you? Well, now you've wasted enough of my time, so when you post your meaningless reply to this that will be the last word.
I thank the Lord..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts