Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so i have 3 problems i am having with my sonata 2013 with 58000 miles. first problem is that my cruise control will not work sometimes, like it would just not turn on, i took it to dealership and last time they change the button and spring underneath it, it was working but now i am having same problem, it works sometime, and it does not work sometime, i took my car to dealership today when they were checking it it was working at that time, so they told me they cannot do anything because they already change the spring and button, and its working with now so they cant fix anything. i even showed them a video that i made that it was not working but they said, they cant do anything.

next problem is my stereo system display gets stuck, like i can hear the music but the display is stuck, songs will change but it will be stuck on a previous song, dealership will not do anything, they said with this problem u have to change stereo system it cost $1100.

last problem is my engine, for past couple of months when i drive a car it feels like my car have a engine thats like 10 year old, like when accelerate my car feels like it needs extra push. my cars drives like i have i have heavy stuff in my trunk and i am driving it.

do any of you guys have this problem with ur sonata and what did you guys do, to be honest i am really not happy my car only have 58k miles and i already have so many problems in it

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Look at your invoice and post the exact text for the job line.. part numbers of parts used for associated job ?

Pic of job line be nice..

Turn system on,, "CRUISE" illuminate on dash ??

Yes, then PCM knows we may use cruise..

At speed, you press "SET",, does it reflect "SET" in dash I think it is ?

Have we verified all the stop light (3) operate proper when brake pedal push (nice bright stop light glow),, bulbs proper install ??

Radio,,,,, radio repair / exchange,, ask part counter person if Hyundai still offer radio repair of "float" exchange (repaired unit).. want to say floats around $400-600 (depend on radio / NAV)

Drive,, scan it, see if anything detected.. is it up to date,, most current update is for 0170 / 0420 DTC logic, but there may be other jibber in the program that may change / improve drive.. I been updating on the sly with engine inspects.. You didnt put a load of E-85 in it did you ??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no at speed when i pre set the set does not comes in dash. cruise control is on, usually when i turn off the car and turn it back on it works.

radio the dealership told me it will cost $1100 to replace it and you cannot fix it

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts