Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 with a manual 6 speed transmission. I commute about an hour and a half each way to work, so naturally my cruise control is super important to me. A few weeks ago out of nowhere, my cruise stopped working. I can turn cruise control on and off, however I cannot set it. I've also noticed recently that the notification on the dashboard that tells me whether to shift up to the next gear or down to the next gear has stopped working properly. For example, if I was in third gear, once I hit about 2,000 RPM's, it would have a little arrow pointing up with a 5 next to it, or if I was in 3rd gear, once I heat about 1,000-1,500 RPM's, I'd get a down arrow and a 2. Now, I don't get any sort of notification until AFTER I shift... so now what it's doing, if I'm in third gear, once I hit about 2,000 RPM's, I automatically shift into fourth gear... after I shift up to fourth gear and release the clutch, I get an up arrow and a 4. Any chance the two "issues" could be connected/any tips/solutions to fix these issues? Thanks so much!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts