Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pics of my new headlights.

6000k 55w DDM HID and some cheap white LEDs plugged into the DRL socket.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looks really nice, im hummin n hawin about a hid low beam kit but I always hear they have glare issues because the housing are made for halogen bulbs.
Just find all the info confusing, some say yes, some say no. Then theres what kind to buy etc...
Id like the most light output for night driving because we have a extreme amount of moose, deer,bears,wolves out at night on the roads, ditches etc...
The car also has the drls, how do I by pass the half power issue because the drls run off the high beams.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Well I was thinking of buying from this place until till I read the bad grammar etc.
Makes me think it's from China, uh no thx.
I don't want junk.

http://www.hidonlinestore.com/
Why upgrade to HID Kit?

One reason is that the HID conversion kit provided by today, you can use light effectively than Halogen lamps, which is usually found. Instead of using filament incased Quartz Halogen gas filled HID conversion kits, including tools of HID Xenon conversion, the use of gas in response to power has been delegated to them, to create an arc. HID arc generated by the switch 3-5 times brighter than Halogen lights, which is usually used. What is better is that it uses less power than Halogen light, and continue much longer, if you're using the HID of the setup process. Plus headlights look sweet in general, is a good trip.

Today, people are starting to enjoy them, to be effective and immediate, but what is their work so well for so long? Yes, this is certainly a question for HID conversion kits. HID Headlights HID Bag from work more than Halogen lamps, because they have no filaments, they use different air. Halide Lamp photo causes and need to go easily so, because deterioration of silk is a long time. First of all, unless damaged light bulbs, Halogen lights work better and more lights inside, because Quartz tube, including filament. This tube filled with Halogen gas reaction, and deterioration of the filaments deposition small space was almost War, Burnt. The same reasons for Halogen lamps, may be at a temperature higher than the lights of a house fire. Small black areas are found in a house most of the deterioration of light filament guaranteed, especially when they finally broke.

The HID headlights, HID kit is derived from activities better than Halogen lamps, ignored the request because the filament together. Instead, they use gas. When the gas is then pulse trough to create a arc, this arc has made us more visible light than incandescent lamps can be used. Because there is no filament to deteriorate, HID headlights, it's almost all HID conversion, or any of Halogen lights than ever, have proved useful in the long run because you do not need to worry about of them leaving, it is your way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks good! :thumbsup:

I would be intrested to learn what LED's you used in place of your high beams.

Hyunnychub: I would suggest looking at DDMTuning for your HID pruchase. I have personally bought 3 sets of HID's from them. Apart from one mistake (shipped wrong ballast) which they were quick to fix including paying for shipping both ways. I have had zero failures yet. I also know several other people who have purchased from them and they haven't had any problems either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.