Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone

I'd like to share a valuable information about the CRDI injectors that seems to have been held in secret from the common user.

I'vs come up to it by chance and it finally ended my several month battle with engine stalling every 200 km. So far 15,000 trouble-free km!

The Terracan diesel engines use the Delphi system. The Delphi CPU is programmed to "forget" the injectors' codes at every 8 million cycles they make. The codes are present, but not used by the CPU. The idea is that at this point we must go to an authorized Delphi center where injectors are tested under 160 different programs and new, actual codes are released for every injector so that it is controlled more efficiently by the CPU, considering the supposed wear of its elements.

In 99% this procedure returns the same codes if quality fuel has been used with proper and timely maintenance.

So all you have to do is REENTER the same codes (first delete them from the CPU memory and then just reenter). No need to mention that you must be extremely careful doing this.

This works! No need to replace expensive injectors. Just reenter... and drive!

G

·
Hi Templaar.

Where did you find this information? Which scantool do you use to read and program the tools?

Thank you for sharing this information.

Giel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I have a Hyundai H1 diesel 2.5 crdi
I seem to be having a problem. Everytime i start the car, it makes a cracking sound and doesnt want to accelerate. The one shops say my injectors backflow is low. What seems to be the problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts