Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A listing came up on Craigslist- 09 sonata, hit in the passenger rear. 122k, owner willing to sell parts at a good price. My sonata has 55k miles, it's the same trim level, but not the same color (though the dash board etc is)

If price wasn't an issue and all were in good condition, what parts would you pull, given my situation? I was thinking calipers, radio, maybe headlights.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
A listing came up on Craigslist- 09 sonata, hit in the passenger rear. 122k, owner willing to sell parts at a good price. My sonata has 55k miles, it's the same trim level, but not the same color (though the dash board etc is)

If price wasn't an issue and all were in good condition, what parts would you pull, given my situation? I was thinking calipers, radio, maybe headlights.

Thanks guys!
I wouldn't pull anything. How much better are the parts off of a car with 122,000 miles than yours at that mileage, or less? I rarely keep a car for 122,000 miles. e.g. if your calipers fail at 80K miles, would you really want to spend the time or money to replace them with 122K mile calipers? I wouldn't.

That's just my opinion.
John

·
Banned
532 Posts
HEADLIGHTS!! if they're not fogged up
And if they are some original Crest teeth paste, H2O, a rag and some elbow grease will buff it out so she looks nice, clear and purdie again. Beats the heck out of a headlight restoration kit price.

Tutorials here and on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.... :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts