Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for any site that could sell the cocver plastic frame below the rear seat that is beside Door Sill Scuff Plate tucson ix 2010

Any web site, or part id will be helpful

Attached you can see the frame below the rear seat.

Sorry I can not show you the link because of newbies 7 days restrictions for links.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just type two t as usual, an all in one line
htp: //
ecx.images-amazon.com/
images/I/41tHid8D66L.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
HI,
Saw your picture. Do yoiu mean the inner plate. What happeened to your existing plate.
If it is scratched or broken, you can get a metal plate from Ebay & put it on top of it.
Mine is with a rectangular metal plate from Korea, I added clear vinyl over it for added protection. Keeping off all the scratch marks from kid's shoes. (for some strange reason I cannot upload a photo now)
There are also available in same contour as the oem plastic shape from China. Usually you have to buy in set of 4 pc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi newtech for your response.

Yes, those pieces have scratches and also the Door Sill Scuff Plates from shoes mark.
I found an auction for 8 pieces( for 4 doors) and that is fine, but I can not see in ebay the cover plastic that I mean, the one that is beside the sill scuff plate and below the rear seat.

Great, you have understood the message for the image.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
quote: ""but I can not see in ebay the cover plastic that I mean, the one that is beside the sill scuff plate and below the rear seat.""

This sentence I cannot understand.
If you don't want that part be scratched, you can buy the clear vinyl film to cover & protect it. If that is what you want you can pm me. See if I can send you a photo of my mod in pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts