Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I have corrosion on all 4 of my alloy wheels, all in the same place as well - leading edge of the cutouts.

Dealer has taken photos to send to Hyundai for a response.

Car less than a year old, only 8000 miles, never been taken off raod, never be curbed or anything, and wheels washed with same turtle wax shampoo that I clean the car with.

Anyone else had problems?

·
Registered
162 Posts
nothing like yet, but i do have some rust showing on the inner area, break assembly and discs. not really happy with that

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (sparehead3 @ Apr 28 2010, 07:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317562
Hi.

I have corrosion on all 4 of my alloy wheels, all in the same place as well - leading edge of the cutouts.

Dealer has taken photos to send to Hyundai for a response.

Car less than a year old, only 8000 miles, never been taken off raod, never be curbed or anything, and wheels washed with same turtle wax shampoo that I clean the car with.

Anyone else had problems?
Hi, i had the same problem on my alloys. ( i have the style) Basically it looked like there were small worms underneath the paintwork on the alloys. So when i had my car serviced, i pointed it out to them. They took some pictures as u said.

2 weeks later i have 4 new alloys no questions asked!! so i cant really complain....

hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts