1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
it's a real shame this forum has declined so much

·
Registered
6 Posts
Earlier this week I complained to the Contact Us email, but nobody at VerticalScope in Toronto replied. After this latest batch, I send an email this morning to one of the moderators, no reply yet. Hopefully someone can clean up this mess.

I read one, and translated it using an any-language-to-english translator. They all are in simplified Chinese about getting certificates at schools outside China, and then returning. What a waste...

·
Registered
2014 SFS Limited 2.0T
437 Posts
Earlier this week I complained to the Contact Us email, but nobody at VerticalScope in Toronto replied. After this latest batch, I send an email this morning to one of the moderators, no reply yet...
Just use the Report feature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here we go again...I see 3 new recent Chinese posts about getting certificates from schools outside China.

Those in control of this forum should require a new level of AUTHENTICATION before allowing a new post. We've all seen these mechanisms throughout the web where you're required to type text displayed in a box as a text image - which can't be read by some hacker's code trying to splash lots of junk into this forum.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Here we go again...I see 3 new recent Chinese posts about getting certificates from schools outside China.

Those in control of this forum should require a new level of AUTHENTICATION before allowing a new post. We've all seen these mechanisms throughout the web where you're required to type text displayed in a box as a text image - which can't be read by some hacker's code trying to splash lots of junk into this forum.
The captchas are usually defeated by having some people in third world countries that are being paid 3 cents per week to type in the answer or choose the correct images for the spammers. Just Google for "captcha solving service", it is pretty laughable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts