Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lower radiator hose never get hot. every time i start my engine in the morning, after 3 minute the upper hose's hot and also the top of the radiator. In 4 minutes my water temp gauge will go to half. the engine is on idle.. What seems to be the problem? pls help me i am a newbie

·
Registered
2 Posts
The lower radiator hose never get hot. every time i start my engine in the morning, after 3 minute the upper hose's hot and also the top of the radiator. In 4 minutes my water temp gauge will go to half. the engine is on idle.. What seems to be the problem? pls help me i am a newbie
hi iv got the same problem ive replaced the water pump and thermostat dut still no joy did you sort yours out please

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
hi iv got the same problem ive replaced the water pump and thermostat dut still no joy did you sort yours out please
Im not sure I understand the problem here, is your car overheating or not blowing hot air in winter?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would change the thermostat get a Motorad kind there built well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts