Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is very strange. 2013 Elantra GT
My daughter and son in law phone numbers disappeared from my car’s downloaded contacts. As far as I can tell, their’s are the only numbers this has happened to. I manually downloaded my phone (iPhone 8) contacts several times. Checked all my phone settings, deleted and reentered their contacts on my phone - nothing has worked. They say they have done nothing or made any changes on their end. I have been unable to find on line anybody else that this has happened to. Anybody else have or have heard of this problem or have any ideas of what is going on?

·
Registered
Hyundai NEXO, 04/2020, Dusk Blue, Premium
26 Posts
Do you have the phone numbers stored in a separate group?
Then it can happen that this is not recognized during the transfer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion; but no, their phone numbers are entered into my phone contacts in the same manner as all the others, Also for years they downloaded to the car along with all the other ones, but just disappeared and I cannot get them to download anymore. More information: 1) I have plenty of space before I reach my car's download limitation. 2) I have my car's phone setting on automatic download. Those two numbers will not transfer during automatic download nor when i do a manual download. 3) I do have those numbers in my phone 'favorites' list, but I have had no problem with the othern numbers on my favorites list and I cannot get the two numbers to download after removing the from my favorites list. Therefore, I figure that the phone's favorite list is not an issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts