Waiting for your prompt reply ,,,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi ,,,, All ,,,,

Why there is no reply ??

Pls , Help me ,

It is very important
Me too looking for HYUNDAI Korea HQ for help.
After sales service here is horrible in Malaysia. I need to let them know what is happening here. WHy can't we find it on the net ?

R

·
0 Posts
Dear All,

This email is addressed to anyone who can help me purchase a car from your company, Hyundai.

My troubles began the day I decided to purchase a new car from Pramukh Hyundai (Worli, Mumbai, India) in mid April. After several calls and just as many follow ups by me, It took over 1 month to get a test drive from Pramukh after which i was given the opportunity to buy a car of my liking, the i20 model with sunroof. I paid the booking amount of 25000 with additional 75000 so as to be able to push delivery as soon as possible.

A week later, I was told that the model that I have already booked and paid for is not available anymore!

After many more calls and follow ups by me, I decided to purchase another model, your Xcent SX (o). At the time I was told approximate delivery time is 45 days. I agreed. My amount of 100,000 already paid was adjusted as booking amount and payment for this car.

Now, 45 have come and gone. I make calls regularly to Pramukh showroom at Worli but i am told the same story every time. I am told that the car will be allotted to me soon within the following week. I am aware that delivery after allotment is approximately 15days.

I spoke to the Director (at Pramukh Worli), a Mr. Ashish and he has assured me that the dealership has no say in the production of the cars. I totally agree with this since the sales unit cannot be answerable for the production unit. He has informed me that the last car that was delivered to a customer was after a waiting period of 90 days. Why are we customers being lied to when we make this purchase?

Ashish assured me that this is the way it is and that the dealership has no say in the matter.
Why then does a dealership make commitments that cannot be fulfilled? First you cancel a car that I have booked and then you knowingly lie about delivery time for the next!

What is even more surprising is the way your dealership simply says, "We cannot do anything for you". I requested Mr. Ashish to put the same in an email and send it to me. This was taken very badly. I am being told that "Since you are more satisfied with mail rather than car I will send you mail". I am honestly SHOCKED that your company representative, at the position of 'Director' is saying this to me. I am afraid that he could use his position in the organisation to further delay delivery of my car and cause me even more severe distress.

At this point i do not know what to do or how to go about solving this problem because I have tried calling
HMIL West 1 Regional Office (Mumbai, Maharashtra)Sales Support, Ms.Anita Kamble on 022-40969024.

This number is not available. I have also tried 011-66022000, 02240969030 and 01166002200 but nobody answers. I have been sending emails to [email protected] since April but nobody is responding!

I sincerely hope at least one of you will be able to help me.

This is the WORST service that I have ever experienced in my entire life.

I keenly await your response and advice on this matter. PLEASE HELP ME.

Ruchit Kapadia
+91-9920568234

·
Registered
1 Posts
my car modul 2015 hyundai ix 35 regested in cairo traffic department in 17/3/2015 it make 1000 km services know it its distance 5862 km and it have problem in cooling system leed to stop engen to start and your agent (gabour motors ) want me to take the blam of it and its cost the car didnt spend 2 month and its malfunction in cooling system and they trying to acuse me by malusing of car to take all cost of repair it car is totaly good and thier no any accidant accured to it and they claims their is some hits in it which is not right and i think they done it the car is in good shap befor what happend to cooling system
motor no. 941110
sh. no.693734

·
Registered
1 Posts
my car modul 2015 hyundai ix 35 regested in cairo traffic department in 17/3/2015 it make 1000 km services know it its distance 5862 km and it have problem in cooling system leed to stop engen to start and your agent (gabour motors ) want me to take the blam of it and its cost the car didnt spend 2 month and its malfunction in cooling system and they trying to acuse me by malusing of car to take all cost of repair it car is totaly good and thier no any accidant accured to it and they claims their is some hits in it which is not right and i think they done it the car is in good shap befor what happend to cooling system
motor no. 941110
sh. no.693734
WE have big problem in Spain also with iX35 ( which is no longer produced). Desperately ned to speak to Corea.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I would like you to help me ,

I would like you to give me a direct & effective e-mail to the central hyundai

Korea office or one of the genral mangers

Some one who really care & reply

because we have to many problems with thier agent in Egypt

Waiting for your prompt reply ,,,
I need help. Garve Hyundai wakad - Pune ( Mah ) india.

Provide me a mail ID where I can forward my previous communications.

Manoj Kumar Mehrotra
Pune Maharastra India
+919922403378
7 reminders already to customer service Hyundai India but no resolution received. Is this customer service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts