Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could we get a consolidated mods (of whatever is possible) thread started (and stickied?) ? I can't find one that has everything in it.. at the very least this'll be a good summary of what I've found so far! So out of the first 10 pages of threads:

Aftermarket parts sources:
list (thread)

Wheels details (for reference):
Stock setup (post)

Suspension:
KYB gas-a-just shocks (thread)
19mm rear sway bar (thread)

Intake:
K&N Typhoon 69 series (thread)
Injen CAI (thread)
AEM dryflow cone filter (thread)

Lighting:
HID upgrades (thread)
Halogen upgrades (thread)
LED tail lights (thread)
Interior lighting (thread)

Miscellaneous:
hitch (thread) (thread)
Floor mats (thread) (weathertech thread)
"stubby" antenna (thread)
Audio/nav info (thread)

Can we keep the list going? Also -- how many of the GD platform i30 mods can we use over in NA on our cars?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...so what, no one has anything to add?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

·
6,836 Posts
Hi pyxen, sorry it's taken me a few days to realize this thread. I've been having problems because my husband got new internet plan (thanks, Xfinity) and my internet has been running like crap, so it's been laborious to check the site because it takes forever to load just one web page. Well, I did realize tonight that it's crap in my bedroom, but at least it's usable in the uncomfortable dining room while listening to my stepson talk to his game. :rolleyes:

So here I am. I can sticky THIS thread, since you took the time to thoughtfully compile all these links. Would that work?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! Thanks Em! I'm just happy to have an easy place to return to, when the time is right for something new on the car!

We need some good info on exhaust tuning...I figure I did the suck part, now it's time to work on the blow!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Although not really a "mod" here's a USB stick thread

UNAVI offer thread

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thule emailed that the roof rack for the Pano-equipped GTs are available

here are the parts you need.

480R Rapid Traverse Foot Pack

KIT1695 For 480 and 480R Foot Packs only

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's great news, GeeTee! Thanks for posting it.

Jun B.L. exhaust installed! (thread)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Fumoto oil drain plug (screw in oil plug valve) (thread)

Sequence full skirt body kit (source 2)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I am new to the Hyundai family. We researched and decided on the 2013 Elantra GT. We have not done much yet, but did do the tint, removed the "Elantra" tag have custom DashMat and CoverKing seat-covers. I need help trying to order the 2013 plastic hood rock bug protector. It seems it is only offered in Canada. I will try to have my dealer order it, but I have already attempted to contact dealers directly in BC and they told me they will not ship across the border. Can someone give me the part number or even a dealer contact that you know will allow me to direct order?
Down here in the desert southwest....we need rock sand protectors!

Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you Em-Squared.

I still cannot find that part number, there are no aftermarket hood protectors yet. I wish they offered that part in the US.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Suspension -- H&R Sport Springs (thread) (**** you, erm I mean thank you A_J!)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts