Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Canada and all of my searches have shown my car to be an SE however, there are things missing? The car has the 16" wheels, leather trim bits, sport suspension, power everything with sunroof and A/C, the correct sound system etc. but no ABS or side airbags as per spec? There is also no TPMS which should have been standard as well?

Yes, I have had my brakes apart and there are no sensors!:mad: I don't get it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
That is odd. I have an 08’ SE and it certainly has ABS and a TPMS light that never shuts off 😂. Call a Hyundai dealer. With your VIN they should be able to tell you what it should have equipped.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I am in Canada and all of my searches have shown my car to be an SE however, there are things missing? The car has the 16" wheels, leather trim bits, sport suspension, power everything with sunroof and A/C, the correct sound system etc. but no ABS or side airbags as per spec? There is also no TPMS which should have been standard as well?

Yes, I have had my brakes apart and there are no sensors!:mad: I don't get it?
we did not get the same models as in the US, in Canada we have L, GL and GL Sport, you have the GL Sport, ABS and TPMS we’re not part of the GL Sport package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts