623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
error

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (glenn716 @ Jul 14 2010, 03:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341775
+1..........Beautifully done. No tint???
No. I like being able to catch people glancing. :thumbsup:

Real reason is that I live by a couple DUI check points and they love to write fix-it tickets. Anything on the front windows is illegal. Maybe one day I will go with a lighter tint to test the waters. For some reason they always write tint and never missing front plate.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (djmadfx @ Jul 14 2010, 03:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341778
Nice job! Any sounds clips or videos of the car? I want to hear how that exhaust sounds.
I will put it on my "things to do" list.

The magnaflow link I provided has sound clips on other Hyundai vehicles. I know, Apples ----- Oranges.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow playboy you are pimpin!!!!! Amazing I love ur sonata!!! Makes me proud of owning one looking at how nice you dressed urs up!!!!!!

·
Banned
630 Posts
now I see why you call yourself Ayces....because thats what your car is...

excellent inspiration for us all!

·
Registered
47 Posts
wow nice write up. Let me know how much you are getting for the trade in for the Turbo. I am thinking about it also.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for the compliments. It took a bit of time laying the thread out, but I think it was worth it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The only problem I have with your car is that it

isn't mine!

:bwekk:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Ayces, for your mod F with the LED strip lighting where can I find the DRL wire to connect to. Do I just open the DRL plastic cap and tap into the wire in there?

·
Registered
67 Posts
QUOTE (Ayces @ Jul 14 2010, 06:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341779
No. I like being able to catch people glancing. :thumbsup:

Real reason is that I live by a couple DUI check points and they love to write fix-it tickets. Anything on the front windows is illegal. Maybe one day I will go with a lighter tint to test the waters. For some reason they always write tint and never missing front plate.
You must be nearby. Did the custom wheel store just off of Lake Forrest and Rockford install your springs? Seems like that was the price I paid when I did my GC.

I am in Irvine and have noticed that the Irvine police have there front windows tinted. Go figure.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (Flying Fossil @ Jul 19 2010, 04:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343043
You must be nearby. Did the custom wheel store just off of Lake Forrest and Rockford install your springs? Seems like that was the price I paid when I did my GC.

I am in Irvine and have noticed that the Irvine police have there front windows tinted. Go figure.
Yeah, I work near the airport. Had a place in Anaheim do the springs.

I've seen undercover cars with tinted windshields even. Usually when I see a marked vehicle the front windows are down. Even when parked.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE (nycsfx @ Jul 18 2010, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=342717
Hey Ayces, for your mod F with the LED strip lighting where can I find the DRL wire to connect to. Do I just open the DRL plastic cap and tap into the wire in there?
I tapped in under the cap. Forgot to mention that I drilled a tiny hole in the cap.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts