Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm about to my my Sonata SE end of next month or June,I love the Radiant Silver and Indigo Blue,can someone with a color?

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (oliver60 @ Apr 25 2010, 11:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316842
Hello
I'm about to my my Sonata SE end of next month or June,I love the Radiant Silver and Indigo Blue,can someone with a color?
I didn't quite understand your post, but I believe you're looking for a color on your new SE. As someone who recently purchased an Indigo Blue SE last week, I would highly recommend this color. Some people think and I agree that the color of the paint for the indigo blue depends highly on sunlight/overcast. The range of color is a very pure, beautiful blue to a blue-purple.

I was somewhat disappointed when I heard that the first time, but having seen my car I really think it actually adds to the car's appeal. As with any car you're thinking of buying, I'd highly recommend you going to a dealership and looking at all the different colors. I know for me it was between silver, indigo blue, and black.

From a statistical stand point, the dealer I worked with told me that the most popular color (he said "by far" but I doubt its to that magnitude) is venetian red. The second is black and then the rest. He also mentioned that the black number may be higher because of the extra highlights on the Limited that are really highlighted by the black, so that may affect your decision.

Lastly there's another thread (http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t47434-my-new-sonata-se.htm) with the indigo blue. These pictures really helped me make my decision and I hope they do for you as well.

You'll love the car. No matter what color. Seriously.

·
Registered
267 Posts
QUOTE (BlueDevil @ Apr 26 2010, 03:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316870
From a statistical stand point, the dealer I worked with told me that the most popular color (he said "by far" but I doubt its to that magnitude) is venetian red.
My dealer has told me the same thing. He got mine (mid-Feb.) thru a dealer exchange and has not been able to get another Venetian Red SE since. He has a number of customers wanting a red SE and it's driving him nuts. My dealer sells a lot of Hyundais but it doesn't seem to help.

Don

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (DonRich90 @ Apr 26 2010, 02:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317000
My dealer has told me the same thing. He got mine (mid-Feb.) thru a dealer exchange and has not been able to get another Venetian Red SE since. He has a number of customers wanting a red SE and it's driving him nuts. My dealer sells a lot of Hyundais but it doesn't seem to help.

Don
Oh one last tidbit about the SE. If you want package 4 with your new SE (sunroof/nav package as its better known?) and you do end up going with indigo blue pearl, apparently there's only 61 of them in the US available right now. There's like barely any in the NE. That's why it took a few days to locate mine and it may or may not be a hassle for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts