Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ya... Not too shabby? Where are these pics from?

·
Banned
358 Posts
That looks great. Sad part is that I believe that it would look stupid on mine due to the color of my SFS.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I would love to see that on my Copper Canyon (code RR7)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was at the dealer yesterday & the 2014 Sonata's have the color match grills. Those are the only ones I've seen with it so far.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Sorry to go against the grain, but I am not a fan. Something about how they did the colour and chrome combo turns me off. The white one is the only one that I think I could live with because the two blend nicely. I don't know how to describe it, other than to say that the contrast is too much. I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so take this with a grain of salt. But, I would never put one of these on my SF.

I would like to be able to compare these against a grill that has slats that are completely painted to colour match to see if it makes a diff, but not sure if such a grill exists.

EDIT...wonder if that paint over chrome technique is going to lead to a great deal of paint chips over time, especially up here where sand and salt crystals are used on the roads for 4 months of the year.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well the SFS is at the body shop because of running over a OTTOMAN! A guy on the Florida turnpike didn't have his furniture strapped down and it fell out and I tried my best to avoid it with out hitting the truck next to me. It took out the brand new Vossen wheel/tire/fenderwell/bumper/lowervalance. Steering wheel is at 11 o'clock. I'll post pics later tonight. Well our rental is a 2014 Sonata with the color match grill & I'll post pics of it aswell :) but everyone is fine from the accident thank God.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts