Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a limited in Aurora Blue / Saddle Bown combo?

If not, has anyone done a special order before?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (kwellmey @ Dec 15 2010, 05:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=380228
Has anyone seen a limited in Aurora Blue / Saddle Bown combo?

If not, has anyone done a special order before?

Even tho the combination is available from Hyundai. Hyundai does not build special orders. They build according to popular choices and distribute to dealers. You can on the other hand contact dealers and they can see what dealer has which color combination, if that helps any?

·
Registered
838 Posts
By "Saddle brown" I assume you mean the Taupe interior? I have the Kiwi green, & Taupe interior, it looks just fine! It is not brown, it is a light biege,,, I'm sure the Aurora blue, & Taupe interior would look just as good, light blue, & biege, is a good combo. My house is actually a rosey biege, with royal blue shutters, & door, we chose a different look, then the more common biege house with the popular red trim, and I kinda like it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
also if you haven't already, try doing an image search or youtube on aurora blue hyundai tucson if your local dealer doesn't have that combo in stock... not as good as seeing it in person but you can get a general idea if you like it or not. Here is one that comes up, many more to look thru as well, I think this has the exterior and interior you are talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsdZmMC77Jw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts