Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a list of the Elantra GT North American color names and codes crossed with the Korean color names?

I want to order repeater light mirrors from a Korean vendor and make sure they get the correct color painted.

Also new to the group, but well experienced with the Accent.

·
Registered
790 Posts
The color names are different but the codes remain the same reguarless of the name, they dont have all all of the same colors though as I learned. I really wanted to get them but they do not have my exact color according the the seller, I have Black Noir Pearl myself, and all they have over there is regular old gloss black, so they will not be a 100% match, when dirty I wouldnt notice a difference but when clean it would show to me.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Your two-digit paint code on the door jamb should be enough to help them out. Just curious why you're ordering from Korea when you can order the parts here and have them painted by a body shop to guarantee a match? I can't imagine it would be all that more expensive.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Your two-digit paint code on the door jamb should be enough to help them out. Just curious why you're ordering from Korea when you can order the parts here and have them painted by a body shop to guarantee a match? I can't imagine it would be all that more expensive.
Parts directly from Korea are a fraction of the cost even when taking shipping in to account.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have already gone through all of the research with my daughter's Accent, and although a long wait for parts, the price is right including shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts