Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Is there a coilover out there that bolts into the scoupe???

Also is there any brake upgrade that mite fit like say the tiburons front hubs discs and calipers??

Im running a 2l tib turbo in my scoupe but need to upgrade brakes and suspension now

·
Registered
125 Posts
there is not a direct fitting coilover for s-coupe we use from VW passat and modify it...but also good is to use adjustabel koni shock absorbers which are direcly for s-coupe

as brake update we use for our s-coupe's 1.5 turbo's and 2.0l beta turbo
Kia Cares 2 280mm and 26mm thick front disc brake and KIA Rio2 or Accent MC 262mm 10mm thick rear brake disc. the front disc brake has a 2 piston calipper from santa fe...with this brake you could easy brake down even over 250km/h more times... it need realy long to get this brake hot! But you have to modify a lot of parts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you tell us more info about Passat coilovers instalation? It was told me that Koni doesnt make their suspension for Scoupe any more :(

Coilovers for Passat are pretty common here in Europe so there is no problem to get it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet thanks for the pics. Iv found that the subaru bugeye shocks also fit with minor mods. The top hat fits all u gotta do it slot the upright about 2mm on each bolt hole.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hyundai scoupe GT rare coilover ?

So subaru bug eye front coils work with little moding what do we use for the rare? And can you show us pics of the front and rear if anybody has done it?:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
automatik-Scoupe i need your help :) i got the 184hp/260nm Scoupe and i must do something with the brakes :D what yuo make and what type of hub you have on the rear to change the drum to the disc brakes (disc/drum), plese help :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok,i send the question to admin. :) for now,cam you tell me what i need to buy or change to make the front brakes from santa fe/carens? The disc will fit properly?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts