Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car Hyundai Elantra 2014 have a clutch problem.. Two months ago I start my car and let the engine run for 5 minutes before I move. When I press the clutch pedal its hard like something is locked.. I sent it to the garage to change the clutch system. I changed clutch plate, clutch disc, clutch bearing, clutch master and sleeve.. When for road test 2 kilometers and I started to feel the clutch pedal is starting to get harder... Went to the garage and changed all the fluid and put new oil. Still its having the same problem after 2 kilometers...
Can anyone tell me what is the problem with my car for me to fix it.. Please help me..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is pedal hard to press even when the engine is off? When you depress the clutch to shift the transmission does the transmission shift gears easily?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.. When the engine is off and cool down, its working fine. Only when it's running but the good thing is you can shift the gear easily.. If there is too much pressure under the pedal, when you press it the gear shift nicely and the pedal fails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts