Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have had my i10 for just over 3 months and very pleased with it.

My husband has only driven it a couple of times and when he drove it yesterday he said that he thought that there was too much slack on the clutch pedal. Its not bothered me and not affected me when driving. I just wanted to ask if anyone else's like this in case there is a potential problem.

Thank You

Kerry

·
Registered
655 Posts
QUOTE (krazza @ Nov 1 2010, 09:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367912
Hello

My husband has only driven it a couple of times and when he drove it yesterday he said that he thought that there was too much slack on the clutch pedal. Its not bothered me and not affected me when driving. I just wanted to ask if anyone else's like this in case there is a potential problem.

Thank You

Kerry
I had the same it is very easy to adjust and this will avoid the hassle of taking it back to the garrage.
You will find instructions on how to do this somewhere on these forums I think it will be under the clutch judders thread some where.
Rgds.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I had a clutch pedal problem which was cured at first service. Occasionally, on releasing the clutch pedal, it would momentarily stick part-way up, then suddenly release and 'smack' the sole of my shoe,- a bit unnerving, especially if overtaking at the time. I was not told what the cause was, but I'd guess that it would have been an unlubricated clutch cable that missed it's smear of grease when being assembled. Whatever it was, it's not given any further problems so far, touch wood!
LC.

·
Registered
855 Posts
QUOTE (krazza @ Nov 1 2010, 10:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367912
Hello

Thank You

Kerry

Yes dead easy to adjust and it will stop you stalling when pulling away in first gear. Just do a "forum or shedloads" search and you will find out how to do this less than 5 minute job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts