Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Sonata 2.0T Limited. 30,000 miles.

Every once in a while, usually in the morning, I get a couple of clunky shifts between 1st and 2nd gear. It also happened once this morning downshifting as I merged onto the highway. I do not have a check engine light yet. But I checked for codes using my Torque App and I get a P0711 code. This code refers to a transmission temp. sensor. Anyone have any more info on this?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I got a check engine light with P0711 and the car was shifting horribly. I took it to the dealer and they replaced transmission temp sensor and harness assembly. Says it was done pre TSB 15-AT-011 if that helps.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a check engine light with P0711 and the car was shifting horribly. I took it to the dealer and they replaced transmission temp sensor and harness assembly. Says it was done pre TSB 15-AT-011 if that helps.
Was the repair covered under warranty?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had the same thing. Waited long enough and had a code finally. Took it to the dealership and had it warranty resolved at 95K miles. Made me a believer in the powertrain warrenty. The TSB on the issue sure helped too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts