Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 i10 Classic with PA710PAE(RDS) display and am trying to alter the time set. I can get as far as changing the time but cannot stop it reverting to the previous time. Manual only refers to the PA710PAG display and Enter button (the radio tuning button). When I try this it doesn't set the time to the new value.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My manual also says it should correct itself but I've always had to do it manually as well and my radio has two BBC FM stations tuned in to it, are we missing something?
Just to be clear I believe you need to have the radio set on one of the BBC channels and possibly it sends out the signal only once or twice an hour. My 09 I10 so far has sorted itself out every time but it's usually tuned to Radio 2 .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just to be clear I believe you need to have the radio set on one of the BBC channels and possibly it sends out the signal only once or twice an hour. My 09 I10 so far has sorted itself out every time but it's usually tuned to Radio 2 .
Ah ahhh, I have mine tuned in to Radio 1 and 2 but don't listen to either much, I'll give it a go and see if it updates it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.