Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our Santa Fe with navigation system since May of 2013. Since the time has switched......daylight savings, the clock is now an hour out as it didn't roll back.
I have checked the owners manual and find there is no helpful info there. Moving to the setup screen and then to clock I cant seem to get the clock setting to move......further I noticed that the date is showing May of 2011.
Do I have a problem I can deal with or is this a programming error that only the dealer can adjust?

·
Registered
622 Posts
If the clock will not adjust, hit the hard reset button at the top left or right hand side of the radio. One side is the reset, the other side is the "CD in" light. Just push it with something small like a pin tip. Then try to set clock. This will erase all pre sets though

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Isn't there a DST button there with the clock setting ?? I had a Genesis that took a few minutes into drive for the clock to reset itself after doing the DST time or GPS time.. I not a techie for all that fancy stuff..

Page -- setup 8-19 in the NAV book

·
Registered
622 Posts
We have had our Santa Fe with navigation system since May of 2013. Since the time has switched......daylight savings, the clock is now an hour out as it didn't roll back.
I have checked the owners manual and find there is no helpful info there. Moving to the setup screen and then to clock I cant seem to get the clock setting to move......further I noticed that the date is showing May of 2011.
Do I have a problem I can deal with or is this a programming error that only the dealer can adjust?
If GPS time is enabled, then the time can't be adjusted. image.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts