Hyundai Forums banner

Clock function disappeared

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  dnmunoz2018 
#1 ·
It appears according to my local dealer that the reason that the clock on our 2018 Santa Fe Sport stop showing is because of a software /satellite problem. Huyndai is aware of the problem but it has been going on for over 3 weeks now. Dealer hasn't been any help on what to do next to correct the problem. This problem is effecting other make and models in the Huyndai line.

#3 ·
Do you mean the actual Settings -> Clock?
Or do you mean the actual clock/time that's displayed on the top row/centered of the Head Unit?
If you mean the latter, my 2017 SFS has been showing: --:--
For about 3 weeks (it typically eventually comes up but may take 5+ minutes sometimes).

I can assure you it's not a software update on the vehicle as I've not updated anything, but if they mean a software update on their end, maybe. I thought it simply used GPS to pull the time (and the NAV unit gets GPS just fine). Although I suppose the GPS system could've had a software update and that screwed up things. I noticed about 3 weeks ago my Apple Maps GPS on my iPhone 10 was all weird. It kept thinking I was about 1,500 feet further south than I really was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.