Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clock light for some reason turns on when I turn the headlights off. When I have my lights on (always) (safe driver) it doesn't stay lit. Is there a reason for that? I have to use my phone to see the time- or turn my headlights off so the backlight turns on lol. I usually opt for the phone

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,318 Posts
The back light shouldn't switch off (obviously) but it's supposed to dim when you switch on the headlights.
This sounds like a fault within the clock itself to me, but you could maybe do a work around by disconnecting the illumination input so the clock never knows the headlights are on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My clock light for some reason turns on when I turn the headlights off. When I have my lights on (always) (safe driver) it doesn't stay lit. Is there a reason for that? I have to use my phone to see the time- or turn my headlights off so the backlight turns on lol. I usually opt for the phone
My clock did the same sorta thing with the ignition on the light would come on but when I started the engine the light would stay off, unless I turned the headlights on, it turned out to be a ground issue with the led tail lights

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts