Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So is running the climate control on auto with a temperature setting of say 70 degrees F with an outside temp of 90 degrees F the same as turning on the A/C at 70 degrees F? I ask b/c whenever I use the Auto setting I never see the A/C light come on even though cold air is blowing. Thanks!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Because you have it set to auto. So it will automatically do what it has to do to keep the inside temp ~70. Take it off auto and now you have manual control.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It makes no sense to me... the A/C light remains off, even though the A/C remains on. However, the recirculation button light will go on/off depending on current status.

Also... if you toggle the Recirculation button, the system will stay in Auto, but recirculation will stay where you put it. If you touch A/C, the whole system turns to manual.

My previous car (Accord), both the A/C and Recirculation would allow for manual toggling while remaining in Auto mode. (Which was useful down here in Florida when it'd be cold enough for heat, but humid enough to necessitate the A/C)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts