Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 15 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi To you all,
I just wondered if any of you guys and girls could maybe give me some advice on what you use to clean your I10. I can understand the hoover inside but what do you use on the paintwork (dont want all the scratches you see on other cars) what wax do you use and what do you use to clean the alloy wheels?. Also what do you use to clean the dash etc?.

many thanks

:liebe011:

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
many thanks for all the advice and my other 1/2 now thinks I am mad cleaning the car after 1 week lol. I used an all in 1 shampoo and wax then rinsed it and dried with a chammy. ( if the shampoo is good enough for his BMW then its just good enough for my I10. Gave the interior a quick vac (well the drivers side mainly) polished the windows and spent 20 mins cleaning the alloys and then making sure they were dry with the chammy. Gave the interior a wipe down to get rid of the dust etc. Will have to get something to clean the alloys as I got most off but there are still some little bits of brake dust on them.

Attachments

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I confirmed it yesterday that I am mad about the car. Was going to visit my in laws and let them see the new car. Washed and polished the car in the morning and when I got home at 8.15 in the evening the windscreen and front of the car was covered in bug splats, so had to wash and dry it again. Dont know what the neighbours think with me out under the flood light in the drive washing and polishing the car :banana: And yet again the all in shampoo and wax did the job a treat. Going to Half//rds on Sunday to get some stuffto clean and seal the alloys

1 - 3 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.