Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week the chrome trim on the outer part of the driver's side rear passenger door came off - I'm having a hard time locating this online to re-order and the dealer just informed me that the piece is $356 - having a hard time trying to justify the cost for this piece of trim does anyone out there know where I can order this - my car is in great shape and it still looks new - don't want this to make it start to look like a piece of junk - thanks!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Last week the chrome trim on the outer part of the driver's side rear passenger door came off - I'm having a hard time locating this online to re-order and the dealer just informed me that the piece is $356 - having a hard time trying to justify the cost for this piece of trim does anyone out there know where I can order this - my car is in great shape and it still looks new - don't want this to make it start to look like a piece of junk - thanks!!

find the part you want here: Hyundai Parts | Hyundai Accessories | OEM Hyundai Parts

once you have the part number you can use it to search google, or just buy from the website above as it will be cheaper than the dealer

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
You can always check our site too ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The part is called 'drip molding' and it is expensive. I suggest going to a auto salvage yard and practicing taking the piece off of the opposite side that you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts