Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I want to do this too, but I'm to chicken, and I don't want to pay the dealer 180 installed for this, which is what I was quoted.

here is a link that shows you how to take the door apart. if you look on page 5 I think all you have to do is remove that bolt cover and the bolt. steps 10 and 11
www. my hyundai forums. com/10-01-012-1.pdf

I will probably give this a try before my first oil change, just in case i need the dealers help.

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE (frankthebunnie @ Jun 1 2010, 09:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328634
Handles have not shown up yet. They said it could take up to 20 days so I am hoping this week or early next week. I am excited, and in the mean time I am scoping other items to spice up my GLS. I am hope Igee seat covers starts making them for the 2011 Sonata. Check them out online, their seat covers are amazing and much more reasonable then factory leather ect.
I think the problem with the seat covers, is that they will interfere with the seat airbags. But those Igee seat covers do look nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.