Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no probs! it's nice for a 25 dollar mod! does not look tacky at all.

I have a feeling they might start raising the price on these so grab em if u want em, make sure to upgrade to some kind of alloy wheel because plastic cap steelies won't match up to chrome door handles that are mainly found on upgraded luxury package models.

QUOTE (captainjd02 @ Jul 11 2010, 10:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340871
Thanks for the pic. I have a pacific blue and I was contemplating getting these as well.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Looks good. Worth the money. I like the body color personally (would kill for a thin line of chrome at the top of the handles though) but the all chrome does look good.

Did you / are you getting the grille as well?

·
Banned
630 Posts
are those FX35 18's??? **** they look good!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah those are 18" fx35 wheels! IMO they look much better than the hyundai oem 18" they offer.

QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ Jul 12 2010, 07:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340939
are those FX35 18's??? **** they look good!

they match up very well to the style of the car, I was positively shocked when they paired together....only issue would be the infiniti logo center cap for obvious reasons.

QUOTE (ssmuff @ Jul 12 2010, 10:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340986
Looks good from 35' away. Maybe post up a close up picture.

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 12 2010, 11:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341010
yeah those are 18" fx35 wheels! IMO they look much better than the hyundai oem 18" they offer.

they match up very well to the style of the car, I was positively shocked when they paired together....only issue would be the infiniti logo center cap for obvious reasons.
what tire size u running? and did you need hubcentric rings for center bore?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm running the oem tire size of 225 45 18.............can't use a hubcentric ring since hyundai center bore is 67.1 on the large side compared to most other cars except BMW.

according to deep-capture-wheels of ebay, some mods needed to be done to the wheel to get precise fit.

QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ Jul 12 2010, 11:31 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341012
what tire size u running? and did you need hubcentric rings for center bore?

·
Registered
72 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 11 2010, 09:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340875
no probs! it's nice for a 25 dollar mod! does not look tacky at all.

I have a feeling they might start raising the price on these so grab em if u want em, make sure to upgrade to some kind of alloy wheel because plastic cap steelies won't match up to chrome door handles that are mainly found on upgraded luxury package models.
Thanks for the tip, luckily my GLS came with the 17"s they use on the limited. No plastic caps over here :thumbsup:

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 12 2010, 11:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341026
I'm running the oem tire size of 225 45 18.............can't use a hubcentric ring since hyundai center bore is 67.1 on the large side compared to most other cars except BMW.

according to deep-capture-wheels of ebay, some mods needed to be done to the wheel to get precise fit.
so you're saying that you drilled out the center bore from 64.1 (infiniti) to 67.1 (sonata)?

I hope you are using sonata lugs

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here's another pic.....but I gotta say and I say this not because it's mine; but the car and wheel combo look super hot! so I guess it's safe to say the yf looks hot on spokish wheels!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Looks good, could you post pics from close up from top and bottom possibly? Thanks!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what would u guys like to see? the INFINITI logo ?

the full shot is more important cuz u get to see how it matches to the car, that's why I ask the other dude to show distant pic of his trunk spoiler.

QUOTE (eyecue @ Jul 14 2010, 09:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341616
Looks good, could you post pics from close up from top and bottom possibly? Thanks!

·
Registered
854 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 14 2010, 12:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341634
what would u guys like to see? the INFINITI logo ?

the full shot is more important cuz u get to see how it matches to the car, that's why I ask the other dude to show distant pic of his trunk spoiler.
lol i'll take that as a no! I want to see how the handles look from up close.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts